Still cannot make a choice? See our unequaled samples, and no doubts will disturb you anymore!
Read our examples by yourself and be certain that the quality we offer is what you desire!
You can surely rely on our proficient, skilled, and tremendously knowledgeable specialists in all academic spheres. Chill out because all of the potential writers have to take a challenging test to get hired!
Higher Degree Holders
Pros in All Specialties
Committed to Your Success
Innovative in the Writing Process
Experience in Delivering Victorious Docs
COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
While being a skilled writer, Maria also deals with information/computer science, website design, programming, statistics, data management technology, and applied mathematics, so she surely is a top expert. And apparently, this is not a complete list of every specialization she is qualified in. You can actually double or triple it!
HEALTH ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTING
Dentistry, occupational therapy, medicine, veterinarian assisting, and hospital/facilities administration are not even half of the spheres Otto can manage. As a result of his help, you can sleep tight and not think about quality, as the efficiency of this specialist is exceptional!
SOCIAL SCIENCES & LAW
James’s fields of knowledge are numberless. Some of them are anthropology, court reporting, criminology, legal studies, psychology, clinical counseling, history, and political science. Apart from incredible writing speed, this author should be proud of his remarkable metaphors, smooth transitions, and the fact that clients hold him in high esteem.
Amy will manage personal essays about marketing management and research, accounting, human resources development/training, insurance and risk management, and the like. She can effectively present your skills to anyone, including the admission officers in your desired college!
Environmental health, chemical, mechanical, architectural, and also nuclear engineering are David’s favorite subjects. He cannot imagine his life without writing docs in these fields. Absolutely nobody in our team can compete with David in terms of enthusiasm for the specialization. He will care about your personal statement as if his chances of entry depend on it, and there’s no doubt!
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
Some of the fields Johanna is competent in are astronomy, genetics, ecology, meteorology, geological and earth sciences, and atmospheric science. In accordance with various reviews, working with her is a total blessing. She will accurately investigate every remark, guideline, or comment and pay additional attention to it. Not a single thing will be ignored by Johanna.
Katherine, our esteemed doctor of philosophy, can even deliver real scientific texts! Nevertheless, she’s firmly convinced that helping others get academic degrees is a truly vital mission. Curriculum and instruction, career/technical/business education, coaching, and educational administration are just some spheres Katherine will help you with!
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
Scotty is a pro when it comes to areas such as medicine and nursing. Give him a topic together with a couple of important clarifications and receive a skillfully created medical sciences doc!
Need help with mass communications, advertising, multimedia/animation/special effects, digital communications/media? Dolly is the best specialist in this case! She is super punctual when it comes to close deadlines. Dolly can meet those and even deliver personal essays a couple of hours before. Also, she is constantly ready to correct the text or make some modifications to the doc at the speed of light!
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & DRAFTING
Industrial production, electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical drafting/CAD, automotive engineering, and some other technological fields will be managed easily by our respectable author Bruce. He is an exceptionally active, scrupulous, and intelligent person. Many of our team members respect him for his trustworthiness. He never fails to do what he says he will!
Don’t let other applicants win against you! Use our help now with a 20% discount!
When you apply to any school, college, or university, you must complete all the documents that are required to be eligible for admission. You cannot change your transcript and other documents like this, but some of them are used to test your skills, for instance, a personal statement. It is possible to find many professional personal statement examples online. Before you start writing a personal statement, you need to understand that it is the most significant document for the admission to the university you have chosen. Students face a range of issues when they compose a personal statement for UCAS.
Your academic grades matter, but a personal statement determines the ultimate decision of the admission board. A decent personal statement can really increase the probability to get admission, and a bad one can ruin them. Students usually don’t recognize the essentiality of a personal statement and leave it for the last minute. An improper personal statement makes a very bad impression on the minds of the admission committee, and the student fails to get admission in spite of their high grades. Furthermore, the format of a personal statement is another problem.
Writing a Successful Personal Statement: Practical Tips and Tricks
It is important to understand what the admission committee would like to find in a personal statement. They use a personal statement to evaluate different qualities of students. They test writing skills of theirs. A personal statement with lots of typos and spelling mistakes reflects that the person has written it carelessly or is not serious about this degree. Some institutions ask different questions and want students to address them in a personal statement.
Others give a free hand to students and due to this document assess the mental capabilities of theirs. In the first case, you must stick to the questions asked. Be sure you respond to each question properly without going into many details. If you write it on your own, you must be very precise. Every word should have meaning. No one is interested in reading long documents. It is significant to structure your personal statement properly. You can divide it into 3-4 paragraphs. Start with a brief introduction of yourself.
Show your interest in the program and mention your interest in this particular institution. Don’t include details which your CV already contains. It should not be longer than one and a half pages. The beginning and the ending must be very powerful. Keep your program in mind. For instance, if you are writing it for a law school, read an example of a personal statement for a law school to get an idea. If you make an outline first, it will help you to provide all important points and not to miss something vital.
Writing a Personal Statement for Different Majors/Schools
You should bear in mind that every school has different strengths, and you must write it in accordance with the major subject and the institution. Visit the websites of the schools that interest you and discover the main strengths of that place. It will help you to win the hearts of the admission committee.
- Grad school personal statement: When you compose a personal statement for a grad school, try to find a grad school personal statement example. Know the structure and pay a special attention to the formatting details. Express your interest in this particular school and highlight the main feature which makes it unique. You have to show yourself as a strong personality who can really make a difference in their institution. A personal statement should be interesting enough to keep the reader engaged till the end. Don’t make it too long and avoid mentioning details which are already mentioned in the CV. You can include the information about your achievements and distinctions.
- Business school personal statement: When you write a business school personal statement, you must be very discrete. Find an MBA personal statement sample, but make sure you don’t copy anything from it. Don’t use any template if you want to appear different from others. Be your own person. Mention your struggles which you have faced so as to reach here. Mention your interest in this business school and what difference it will make in your life, what you intend to do after the completion of this degree, and how it can assist you in achieving your goals. You can read a sample of a big business tycoon who you consider ideal.
- Personal statement for doctorate program application: When you apply for a doctorate program, the admission committee requires something perfect. The format, content, and structure of a personal statement must be perfect. Find some information about research facilities and projects in the institution and state that you are interested in the same field. If you have any research experience in the same area, it will be a great advantage. There are very few seats for any doctorate program, and the number of applicants is really high. To meet the competition, you have to use tricks. A PhD application personal statement sample can also help you.
- Medical school personal statement: When you apply for a medical school, you have to tell about your inspiration, a motivational force which has made you choose this profession. Create an interesting story starting from childhood memories or some recent experience. Such a story will make the reader engaged and increase your chances to get admission. Write an original personal statement for every institution that you apply to. A sample of a med school personal statement can help you learn about the format, but you have to write a unique story.
- Nursing personal statement: In nursing schools, you are going to face tough competition. Do you have to address the questions like why you would like to be a nurse, how essential it is for you, what difference it will make in your life, or how this degree will help you build your future? Examples of a personal statement for a nursing school are easy to find. You can get some tips from them. In a personal statement, you may address those points which are asked in your CV. Low grades, a gap between degrees, or any other issue should be mentioned here.
- Dental school personal statement: If you apply to a dental school, you must be very clear about what you will write in your personal statement. A dental school personal statement sample can assist you. You can brainstorm some ideas with your family and tell about positive traits of yours. Instead of telling, it’s better to mention some incidents which show qualities like leadership, hard work, and dedication. Show your passion for the profession and how ambitious you are for being a dentist. A dentistry personal statement is the main thing to get the admission to the school you have chosen.
- Personal statement for residency: Read a residency personal statement sample first. There are just several places for residency, so you must be perfect to get the opportunity. Mention your achievements in the medical school and how you participated in different activities during your studies there, what this residency means to you and how it will assist you in developing your career. Be sure you don’t talk anything negative. You must sound very ambitious and energetic to be noticeable among the others.
- Law school application personal statement: If you apply to a law school, write a unique and customized personal statement for every law school. Don’t send the same personal statement to every institution. You can find samples of a personal statement. Look for those that are relevant to your law school. Express your inspiration and motivation. Why would you like to be a lawyer? How can it assist you in achieving your long-term life goals? What difference can this degree make in your life and how do you want to use it to make a positive change in the lives of other people?
Personal Statement Writing Services
A personal statement is a vital part of the university and the college admission process. No matter what your major is and what institution you want to enter, you have to provide it. As mentioned earlier, a personal statement can make all the difference. So, it is better not to take any risk and get it done by experts. We offer personal statement services for our clients. Actually, you can find many online, but we are unique in many ways.
- Guarantees: We offer different guarantees, for example, customer satisfaction. We also offer a money-back guarantee and confidentiality.
- Freebies: You’ll enjoy a number of free features by hiring our services.
- Cost effective: We offer cost-effective services. If you compare the quality of our service with the price we ask, you will find it very economical. You can also enjoy discounts and save more money.
- Easy ordering: Our ordering process is really easy. It will take just a few minutes as we don’t ask for unnecessary details like others.
- Admission experts: In our team, we have admission experts who know the requirements of all schools and universities and write personal statements according to them.
- Professional writers: All our writers are well-qualified and native English speakers. They know the content and formatting requirements. We have subject specialists who know the technical language of every major. That’s why our success rate is very high. Read a personal statement for internship example, but get it done by our experts.
Our Ordering Process
If you would like to impress the admission board, hire our professionals. The ordering process is really easy.
- Firstly, you have got to provide us with your personal details or contact information for communication and application essay prompts.
- Then you have got to provide us with the details about your major and institution.
- You will make the payment in the next step.
- Our writers will start working on your personal statement, and you will receive the first draft within the deadline you have stated.
We promise our clients a quality writing service. Our clients study in their dream institutions, and we will not let them down.